Thursday 5 January 2012

Agology to Lie Ju.

 Dear. Lie Ju

 Lie Ju, you are such a charming T.A teacher I have ever since in GLPS. In my opinion, you are the kindest TA in GLPS!!! I am so sorry I was being offensive to you. Forgive me, please.
 You must had spent a hard time with over coming my teasing about your height. When I read that you cried on your bed, I was feeling so guilty for you.  I had never noticed you feeling embarrassed with what I had done in front of class21. I can understand you, nobody can control our heights and no one can blame about it.
 Please, how can I do it right? I promise you that I will never say anything about your height anymore, and will scold everyone who criticise about your height.
 I will buy you a creamy caramel chocolate bar, that might make you feel better. Sweets help us feelin' better when we are upset. Also, I will prepare a box of tissues you used when you were crying because of my teasing.
 I am truely sorry and forgive me. If there's anything wrong about me, tell me anytime, and I'll deal with it.
                                                                                                               Sincerely, Mr. Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment