Tuesday 3 January 2012

I desire your answer!!!

 Here is my complaint toward the skiing place we go to in GLPS camp. It was a huge fantastic place filled with beautiful white snow.

 It was the last week on Wednesday, at 3 o'clock. We, class 20~24 from GLPS camp, went to **resort for skiing, and it was the first time I was skiing in my life. Since it was the first time, I was quite excited and nervous, and hoping everything to be under-control. However, ski teachers just had broken my fantasy. It was extremely cold outside during the ski. At first, I thought everyone would be cold just like me. However, my illness was getting worse. I was shivering continuously and I felt nothing on my toe as if I was frozen. So I told my ski teacher about how serious I was. But you know what, she NEVER did anything for me, just NOTHING. She called the older ski teachers and asked him if he could take me down to the building inside. However, he laughed at me and said I would get okay and deal with it. Were they crazy??!!! I was freezing to death that time!!! Can you imagine?

 The real problem was this, my toes could had got frozen if I stayed longer than 5 minutes , and ski-teachers did not take care of my illness seriously. I became numb, could barely feel the pain of the cold and nothing else. And I had to stay outside shivering for 70 minutes, couldn't go inside the building!!! Do you know why I couldn't go inside? It was because ski teachers told me not to!! They just said I would get fine later on ( to be honest, I got worse by every minutes) and made me stayed outside. What was wrong with taking me inside the buildings? Why didn't they even take care of my illness. Wow, how thankful that is???!!!! Which made me really mad was laughing at me if I was joking.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are warm enough at the ski hill now. Please remember to return my hat and scarf after your last ski trip. Oh, how have the last two ski lessons been? Are you learning? Is it fun?

    ReplyDelete